Auto Time Adjustment
The watch is reset regularly 4 times a day by the smartphone to show both home time and world time correctly.
Accurate Time System
Accurate time information (UTC) is acquired by a smartphone from a time server on the Internet. The smartphone then analyzes this time data and its own current positioning data regarding the time zone and DST (daylight saving time) status of the current location and resets the watch to the correct time automatically.
Advanced World Time Function
World Time for over 300 cities
The smartphone app can be used to conduct world time city selection. After a city is selected by touch from a world map or a city list containing over 300 cities, the time in the selected city is displayed on an inset dial with DST (daylight saving time) taken into account.
2-city simultaneous time display
Home Time is displayed on the main dial and World Time on the inset dial at 9 o’clock in a 12-hour format. Switching between the two city time displays can be conducted with button operation or using the app.
Stopwatch Data Transfer
Memory provides storage of up to 200 lap times. Measurements with an accuracy of up to 1/1000-second can be transferred to your phone.
Long-pressing a watch button causes a tone to sound on your phone (as long as it is within range to receive a Bluetooth signal).
- * List of Countries and Geographic Areas where Product Conforms to Radio Laws or Has Been Approved
- * Bluetooth is a registered trademark or trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
- * Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- * Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- * Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owne